Nobody reads this blog but just in case I won't spoil the episode unlike most TV reviews. This review will be spoiler free and brief. I liked the episode and it entertained me for a hour and a half. It was well written and beautifully shot and the actors were amazing as always. It did its job. so the rest of the reviews can fuck off because I liked it. we can disagree/fight on how it works for the plot or the decreasing quality of the show over time but that does not matter because I loved it while I was watching it and it made me happy and entertained me. isn't that what matters. I liked it. There you have it a subjective opinionated personal review from a random unqualified and unhelpful woman from New Jersey who thinks TV reviews are stupid. You, come up with your own damn opinion by watching the episode and formulating your thoughts into your own words instead of reading a shitty review written by a TV snob with a computer and wifi access. Because the only review that matters is your own.
No comments:
Post a Comment